Sunday, July 5, 2009

Assemblage

I threw together an assemblage of the field burning footage and uploaded it to vimeo. Please let me know what you think! I'm finding myself wondering if it would be better to concentrate on this one family. It seems like the footage I have of them (though currently sparse) is the best and most interesting I have shot. At any rate, here is the video. Just FYI, in order to see it in full resolution you will need to follow the link to the video on Vimeo, but I have embedded it here for convenience's sake.

Castelmola Field Burning Assemblage from Adam Muri-Rosenthal on Vimeo.


1 comment:

  1. Adam,
    The last two shots are beautiful! And I especially like the very low angle with the rake descending from screen right. I think focusing on one or two families probably will work out best, rather than the host of options you listed before.

    ATN

    ReplyDelete